PWN'D
Note to all RolePlayers: The RP entitled "Welcome to the big top" is now active. Please check the character skeleton thread, and then you can begin posting.We hope you enjoy your stay in the land of PWN'D.
PWN'D
Note to all RolePlayers: The RP entitled "Welcome to the big top" is now active. Please check the character skeleton thread, and then you can begin posting.We hope you enjoy your stay in the land of PWN'D.
PWN'D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Writing Nonsense: Digital!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Note to new users: Please read the rules and regulations section of the forum before posting.

THE LAW OF THE LAND.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X
Admin
X

THE LAW OF THE LAND. Empty
PostSubject: THE LAW OF THE LAND.   THE LAW OF THE LAND. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:28 am

Greetings, minions. This is X, your humble co-admin. But don't be fooled. Just because I am humble does not mean that I will let you off for breaking the rules.

What rules, you ask? That's a very good question. Let's go over some of them now.

1. This is a creative writing club. As such, we expect that you as members have a basic grasp of the English language - spelling, grammar, formatting, etc. The occasional typo is forgivable, but if you know you have a problem with this, get in touch with another member and ask them to edit your work. We'd be happy to help.

2. NO CHAT SPEAK.

3. Respect is not an option, it's a necessity. So no flaming, yelling, gossiping, drama, or rudeness. Harrassment will not be tolerated. You will be kicked out.

4. NO PLAGIARISM! This is a biggie. If you're getting inspiration from someone else, contact them and ask whether you can use certain components of their work in your own. If they say no, then respect that and move on.

5. Participate! Post things, or at least give good critique - constructive crit and things you liked. Be an active member of the group.

These are just basic rules, and most of them are common sense, anyways. If anything else comes up, both X and Y reserve the right to amend these rules as we see fit.

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or complaints, feel free to email either of us at any time and we'd be happy to assist you.

Y's email: gear_grind_67@hotmail.com

X's email: semele_of_thebes@hotmail.com

NOW RUN WILD, MY CHILDREN. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

THE LAW OF THE LAND.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWN'D :: Rules-
Jump to: