PWN'D
Note to all RolePlayers: The RP entitled "Welcome to the big top" is now active. Please check the character skeleton thread, and then you can begin posting.We hope you enjoy your stay in the land of PWN'D.
PWN'D
Note to all RolePlayers: The RP entitled "Welcome to the big top" is now active. Please check the character skeleton thread, and then you can begin posting.We hope you enjoy your stay in the land of PWN'D.
PWN'D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Writing Nonsense: Digital!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Note to new users: Please read the rules and regulations section of the forum before posting.

Username Changes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Y
Admin
Y

Username Changes Empty
PostSubject: Username Changes   Username Changes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:10 pm

So, people, for the first little while, username changes will be forbidden. I know, I know. It's really not that big of a deal, and yet I insist on making it all ominous and whatnot, what with my use of the word "forbidden." But I digress... You cant really do anything about it, sooo...
Back to top Go down
https://pwndigital.forumotion.com

Username Changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWN'D :: Announcements-
Jump to: