PWN'D
Note to all RolePlayers: The RP entitled "Welcome to the big top" is now active. Please check the character skeleton thread, and then you can begin posting.We hope you enjoy your stay in the land of PWN'D.
PWN'D
Note to all RolePlayers: The RP entitled "Welcome to the big top" is now active. Please check the character skeleton thread, and then you can begin posting.We hope you enjoy your stay in the land of PWN'D.
PWN'D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Writing Nonsense: Digital!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Note to new users: Please read the rules and regulations section of the forum before posting.

Situations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Y
Admin
Y

Situations Empty
PostSubject: Situations   Situations Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:32 pm

Good evening, minions-- since its always evening here at PWN'D, because I will it to be so.

Also-- this is super exciting-- its time for our first prompt. And I will you to do it. For, as it was on our previous forum, we did a billion and one prompts... but nobody posted them. Thus leaving our prompts section frigteningly underpopulated and in need of a little classic Martha Stewart TLC.

So, for the first prompt, we here at PWN'D headquarters have decided to go back to storytelling basics. Somewhat. To be honest, my description is probably going to get ridiculously convoluted, so here goes…

We want you to describe a situation. No, not tell a story. But we want a third-party description of a situation of any nature. Give us a foreward (what happened just before), the exact moment at which we are thrust into your characters melodrama, and then an epilogue of sorts (what will happen later).

For example:

Nobody knew that Stacey was a lesbian. That is to say, everyone knew that she was on the field hockey team -- and everyone knows that the girls on the field hockey team are all lesbians -- but Stacey didn't seem to be the type. And now look at her, feeling up Amanda like no one's watching. Little did anyone know that Amanda had a caterpillar stuck in her bouse and was freaking out too much to take it out herself, so Stacey was helping. Later on, the guidance councellor called her in to ask if her experience in coming out had been traumatic, but she didnt know what he was talking about. So then he told he told her what everybody was saying about her.

A couple of days later, she transferred schools. Talk about an overraction...

----------------------------

Courtesy of the little Gretchen Weiners living inside of me. So like that, only what will hopefully be a larger scale.

Happy Prompt Writing,
Y
Back to top Go down
https://pwndigital.forumotion.com

Situations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWN'D :: Announcements :: Prompts-
Jump to: