PWN'D
Note to all RolePlayers: The RP entitled "Welcome to the big top" is now active. Please check the character skeleton thread, and then you can begin posting.We hope you enjoy your stay in the land of PWN'D.
PWN'D
Note to all RolePlayers: The RP entitled "Welcome to the big top" is now active. Please check the character skeleton thread, and then you can begin posting.We hope you enjoy your stay in the land of PWN'D.
PWN'D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Writing Nonsense: Digital!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Note to new users: Please read the rules and regulations section of the forum before posting.

Blood, Metal and Sand: Character Skeletons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Y
Admin
Y

Blood, Metal and Sand: Character Skeletons Empty
PostSubject: Blood, Metal and Sand: Character Skeletons   Blood, Metal and Sand: Character Skeletons Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:17 pm

Read the outline, you know what to do.
Back to top Go down
https://pwndigital.forumotion.com
Y
Admin
Y

PostSubject: Shahrazad   Blood, Metal and Sand: Character Skeletons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:22 pm

My name is Shahrazad.

I don’t know how many years I’ve seen. Not enough, I guess. But I shouldn’t say such things. There are many who haven’t lived as long as me. I was born the year the ancient American motorcycle was found in the ruins.

I am a female, not that that should make a difference. I can die, kill, run and hide as well as anyone, man or woman, who’s survived this long.

My Codename is Baghdad.

I like to wear clothing that keeps me cool despite the heat in New Phoenix. Denim shorts are the order of the day, with a caftan top that I can conceal weapons under, and white-and-grey trainers for my feet. If I feel safe, I’ll wear a wide-brimmed hat. If I don’t feel safe, I don’t. The hat just makes me a bigger target. I wear a Kevlar tank top under my caftan.

I look like I just walked out of A Thousand and One Nights. I don’t fuss over my hair, mainly because it looks all right as it is. Brown-black curls fall just past my shoulder, and I usually tie them back with something. I’m short, maybe five-four. My eyes are a deep, rich brown. I’m curvy, but athletic. I’ve just realised I don’t look like a dangerous mafia member.

My favourite colour is blue. I’m very protective of my friends, and slow to trust. I could be described as loyal, cheerful, and reliable. I’m also fairly good at bluffing. I’m terrible at pool, and I can’t intimidate people. My favourite food is rice. It’s hard to come by, though. My favourite found object is a book my mother dug up from the ruins. She used it to teach me and my sister to read.

Alignment: Neutral. I like helping people, but these days you have to watch out for yourself. I don’t intentionally hurt others unless they’re threatening me or someone I care about. Enemies are another matter entirely, though.

I like riding motorcycles. I guess it’s a good thing that I like working on them, too, because most of the bikes I’ve seen are pretty old, and made out of spare parts. There’s only one known original bike in the city (original meaning before the destruction), and all of the others are based off it. Not sure where it is, though. My family was killed by one of the many gangs in the city, years ago. I like combing through the ruins for potentially useful objects, and I have a dog named Ali Baba.

The voice in my head is Serabee.
Back to top Go down
https://pwndigital.forumotion.com
X
Admin
X

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Metal and Sand: Character Skeletons   Blood, Metal and Sand: Character Skeletons Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:06 pm

My name is Ophelia. I don't share this with many people, though - I go by many pseudonyms, to keep from being tracked.

I am about eighteen years old. However, people have told me that I act like an middle-aged woman. I'm cautious, precise, and somewhat controlling.

I am a woman. But don't be fooled. The women in New Pheonix are just as fierce as the men, if not fiercer. We will fight you. And then we will steal all of your belongings. Don't think you can mess with us just because we have ovaries.

My codename is Sable, the French word for sand - or so I've been told, anyway. The sand keeps my family alive. It's where we live, get our water and food, and protect ourselves. Like me, the sand is comforting, persistent, and gets everywhere. Only my family knows my real name - my codename is reserved for everyone else in my life.

I like to wear eclectic things. It's hot post-apocalypse, so I wear a lot of skirts that I tear to be above the knee. I hate pants - the closest I'll ever get is shorts. I can't carry too many clothes around with me, so I don't own that much.

I have long, wavy red hair that goes down to my waist - I keep it like that to protect my shoulders from the sun. No matter how much time I spend outside, my hair always stays the same deep red. I'm short, but don't underestimate me. If you piss me off, I will kick you in the face.

I have a bit of an anger issue, I won't even lie. I'm extremely distrusting, and will do anything for my family. I've never really made any connections outside of that.

I'm a nice person, really. I'm just saying, if you cross me, I will probably kill you. I don't think that makes me evil, but hey. To each their own.

There are four people in my family: my older sister, who really acts like my younger sister; my brother Zechariah, a feisty delinquent of sixteen; my little brother Thor, who looks like a lion and, shock of shocks, chose his own name; and Adelaide, or Dee, the baby. Only two of them are really related to me - but you'll have to find out who for yourself.
Back to top Go down
X
Admin
X

PostSubject: Bridget   Blood, Metal and Sand: Character Skeletons Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:57 pm

My name is Bridget.

I am approximately 16 years old. I know what you’re thinking. “Approximatley? Get a fucking calendar.” I would, but that’s difficult to do considering those don’t really exist anymore, smartass.

I’m female…

My codename is Leo, latin for lion, though I am, by no means, a pussy. (ha) In fact, I think I’m more of a flesh eating piranha, at heart.

I chose the name for my blonde afro. Well, it’s not quite an afro I guess. It doesn’t poof up all around me like a fucking halo or something- (and trust me, I’m no angel.) It’s a thick, elbow length mess of gold and white curls. I also have about 5 dreadlocks in my hair- three of which were not created of my own accord. They blend in nicely with the rest of the mess. I guess lots of people would think it’s impractical to have hair like this in heat like California or New Phoenix but it’s the only thing that reminds me of my mom. I know, sappy huh? (Tell anyone, and I’ll wear your tongue on a necklace.) I’m tall and skinny; 5’10 and 124 lbs, but you’d be surprised by the weights I can lift. And if you crack any Amazon jokes, I’ll kick your ass.

If I had a choice, I’d just walk around naked most of the time. But the sun can be harsher than I am, so clothes are must. I just wear whatever I can find, and usually as little as possible. Footwear is a different story though- I have a pair of heavy duty hiking boots that work great for any sort of terrain. If I’m not wearing those, I’ll be in my moccasins.

I’m probably the most defensive person you’ll ever meet. But in times like these, you have to be. Though I may come off as aggressive, I’m no delinquent or drama queen. I don’t start the trouble- I end it… usually with my fists. Other than that, I don’t really know what else there is to say. I guess you’ll find out eventually.

My story? I know 238 different ways of making someone scream. Weapons are my specialty- i know everything guns, ammo, and combat. 'How', you may ask? Not your business. I’ve only just arrived in New Phoenix, and I’ve needed to find a new group of survivors since my family’s passing. Living alone in these conditions is a foolish mistake that I am not prepared to make again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Metal and Sand: Character Skeletons   Blood, Metal and Sand: Character Skeletons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood, Metal and Sand: Character Skeletons
Page 1 of 1